Whether you are playing a practice match or have a tough drilling session, wearing something that represents you as a player is very important. I have put together my top 7 picks of both men’s and women’s t-shirts that will have heads turning on the court.
1) In the spirit of the Sony Open, adidas released this retro-styled Men’s Miami Slice t-shirt. With its bright colors and 80′s inspired graphic, this tee is perfect for those wanting to show off their dirty slice skills (I’m looking at you Chris!).
2) Wearing this Nike shirt will make your opponents think twice about questioning your calls. The Men’s Spring Don’t Forget Your Balls shirt may or may not be talking about a can of tennis balls but it will definitely have you in your opponents head.
3) If you are having a bad day on the court, this T-Shirt may be perfect for you. The Travis Matthew Men’s Spring Tennis Sucks T-Shirt will brighten any player’s day whether they are winning or losing, especially with it’s super soft 100% pima cotton material.
4) What are your plans for today? Make them known to your opponents with the LoveAll Women’s Play.Win.Lunch Tee. With three different colors to choose from, this tee has stylish features including a distressed graphic and a burnout material.
5) This sassy tee makes the point twice! Once on the front, and the second on the back. The Wilson Women’s Made My Point Tech Tee features a V-neck and surprisingly soft polyester fabric.
6) This playful tennis tee might just be inspired by your favorite book. The Lucky in Love Shades of Tennis proves there is more than one way to be in love. The performance tee has the same graphic on both sides of the shirt so it doesn’t matter which way you are facing, you will make your point.
7) My favorite tee right now is the newest addition to the Tennis Warehouse family of t-shirts called the Hot Shot T-Shirt. This spicy tee shirt is the perfect for the practice courts and will definitely have your opponents talking about your red hot gear!
Powered by Facebook Comments