Among my favorite fashion trends right now are tops with interesting backs (like cutouts or interesting straps). Currently, the average tennis tank top has the traditional racerback for a sporty look. However, I am glad to see brands branching out and creating fun and unique looks on the backside of some of their classic tanks. I have picked my top 5 tanks (in no particular order) and why they will help you stand out on the court.
1) Jofit Women’s Montego Whitby Tank– There are 8 thin straps that crisscross in the middle of the back and connect to a purple diamond in this swim-inspired back.
2) Lija Women’s Stride Open Back Tank– The name pretty much says it all. I love the fun keyhole design that is just so unexpected from the front of the tank.
3) Nike Women’s Fall Loose Elastika Tank– While this design is a variation of a racer back, I like the thin strap that goes down that back to create a loose sporty feel.
4) Sofibella Women’s Verse Cami Tank– I love the thin dual straps and small keyhole details that make this tank simple yet elegant.
5) adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Fall Tank 2– Get ready to show some skin in this high fashion, high performance tank top designed by Stella McCartney. While it does have a racerback, it is not traditional. Instead the racerback straps are completely mesh with a large back opening. Complete the look with the matching sports bra.
I know summer and the warm weather are slowly creeping to an end, so I am trying to wear my tank tops as much and doing one last push before I pack them away for fall. What is your favorite style?