Among my favorite fashion trends right now are tops with interesting backs (like cutouts or interesting straps). Currently, the average tennis tank top has the traditional racerback for a sporty look. However, I am glad to see brands branching out and creating fun and unique looks on the backside of some of their classic tanks. I have picked my top 5 tanks (in no particular order) and why they will help you stand out on the court.
1) Jofit Women’s Montego Whitby Tank- There are 8 thin straps that crisscross in the middle of the back and connect to a purple diamond in this swim-inspired back.
2) Lija Women’s Stride Open Back Tank- The name pretty much says it all. I love the fun keyhole design that is just so unexpected from the front of the tank.
3) Nike Women’s Fall Loose Elastika Tank- While this design is a variation of a racer back, I like the thin strap that goes down that back to create a loose sporty feel.
4) Sofibella Women’s Verse Cami Tank- I love the thin dual straps and small keyhole details that make this tank simple yet elegant.
5) adidas Women’s Stella McCartney Fall Tank 2- Get ready to show some skin in this high fashion, high performance tank top designed by Stella McCartney. While it does have a racerback, it is not traditional. Instead the racerback straps are completely mesh with a large back opening. Complete the look with the matching sports bra.
I know summer and the warm weather are slowly creeping to an end, so I am trying to wear my tank tops as much and doing one last push before I pack them away for fall. What is your favorite style?
Powered by Facebook Comments