After the cold winter months, I’ve been waiting to hit the outdoor courts and flaunt some new ensembles.
As we get closer to spring, the sun starts to peak through the clouds, warming the fields of green and persuading the flowers to bloom. The colors of nature’s surroundings become more vibrant and fashion follows suit. With the new outfits rolling into Tennis Warehouse, it’s obvious from the upcoming designs that spring is near!
1. Tail’s Glory Dignity Dress features a watercolor design for a spunky look. Double straps in the back cross for a flattering look, while the tiered layers at the skirt put a flirty bounce in your walk.
2. When you want to be ready for the heat, the KSwiss Spring Boardshort is great for casual wear on and off the tennis court as it features 15+ UV protection. You can easily go from a strenuous match to finishing your day off relaxing at the beach. Comes in two colors: Black Print and Aquarius Print.
3. For the ladies who want to get a little more sun on their skin, Lija designed a sports bra that is lightweight and looks great by itself! The Spring Electrify Bra is lightweight to help you keep cool on the court, and features a stylish smoky print. The thin adjustable straps work with tops that feature a spaghetti strap look.
4. The Fila Spring Center Court Skort brings an electrifying look. The built-in short and side slits make it comfortable for aggressive movements. Comes in two colors: Green Flash and Scuba Blue.
5. The design on the Bolle Mint Condition Print Tank looks like misting waves with a light breeze. This top is lightweight making it extremely comfortable during the hot days.
As more items become available, you’ll be sure to find the look that’s right for you! Remember to check out the Women’s Apparel page for more designs!
Powered by Facebook Comments