Mother’s Day is just around the corner (May 11), and what better gift to yourself is there than time on the tennis court?! My 3-year-old daughter is always talking about playing tennis with mommy, so it might be fun to get her a coordinating mommy-and-me outfit for tennis for an extra special tennis outing. She loves anything called a dress or skirt — a pretty easy order when it comes to tennis!
I checked out our options and picked out 5 of my favorite looks.
1. I went to Tail first because I know I can find coordinating kids looks on a regular basis. As a bonus, Tail offers some in toddler sizes. Palmetto Dunes is the newest collection with matching kids apparel. It’s a great mix of a coral and navy. The adult model is wearing the Alicia Tank with the Logan Skort, but my personal favorite would be the Davina Tank. There are two dresses available, and the young model is wearing the Ellie Dress, but my munchkin would wear the Miley Dress because it comes in toddler sizing.
2. One of my favorite spring trends is stripes, so my next pick is from Fila. I would pair the Heritage Solid Tank with the Ruffle Stripe Skort. For the mini-me outfit, I’m picking pink because that’s her favorite color. To get a similar look, let’s pair the Heritage Racer Tank with the Spring Striped Skort.
3. Because I’m also digging yellow right now, my next pick is from Wilson. I love the lightness of the Specialist Mesh Tank, and it’s an easy match with the Ruffle Skort. Both of these come in girls sizing in a crisp white/navy color.
4. For my matchy-matchy choice, I have to go with adidas by Stella McCartney. The print Spring Dress has the Stella McCartney cachet and also comes in girls sizing with some design modifications to make the cut a little more conservative.
5. Finally, for a less literal mommy and me, I went with Lucky In Love. It started as a little girls brand so this one is extra special for the kiddos. For spring, I love the bright colors of the Petal Power collection. I’ve already picked a yellow based outfit, so for this one, I’m going for orange, which just happens to be one of my favorite colors. I’ll pair the Petal Racer Tank in orange with the Scallop Border Skort. The tiers will match the little girls’ Mesh Scallop Skort. Any of the tops will look cute, but the Crop Mesh Tank in orange ties the group look together.
Go ahead and play around with some mom-and-me outfits of your own, and have a wonderful Mother’s Day! I hope you can get some court time, too!
Powered by Facebook Comments