Take a look at some of the fashions and gear of the pros in Flushing Meadows. Click through the photos with the buttons below.
It’s time to head back to school, and kids can get more use out of their favorite tennis gear as they head into the classrooms. These five items were handpicked by our 11-year-old model as what to wear this school year.
1. Nike Boy’s Fall Net Short: Let’s start with the basic short he chose to wear with all his tops. Having one go-to short means fewer style decisions to make on rushed mornings.
2. Nike Boy’s Fall JDI Swoosh T-Shirt: Tees are easy and can easily be worn to tennis practice after school.
3. Athletic DNA Boy’s Spring Match Chaos Crew: This performance crew makes a statement. No one is going to miss this shirt going down the hallway.
4. ATP World Tour Youth Logo Hoodie: For cooler days, this hooded sweatshirt is warm and comfy.
5. Nike Vapor Max Air Backpack: A school necessity, the backpack will carry everything they need and more.
The temps are rising and summer is here, which means the fashionistas are out and about making their style statements on the courts. Maybe you are making the trip across the pond to enjoy some tennis with the Queen or maybe you are just getting the ladies together for a Wimbledon Whites party at the club or wanting to look on trend this year. Either way, we have some wicked white outfits for you to check out to keep your style in check this summer. While white is definitely in this season and look great on the court, one of our favorite things to do is pair our white looks with some colorful pops of accessories — so check out our White Hot looks!