Playing tennis on a full stomach isn’t the easiest thing to do, especially after a feast like Thanksgiving. To help ease the pain we put together a list of items that’ll help get you back on the court after feeling like a stuffed turkey.
1. Lightweight Shoes: Your legs already feel like lead after the Thanksgiving meal, the last thing you want to do is put any more weight on your feet.
2. New Tennis Balls: It’s simple. The older and flatter the tennis balls, the more running you have to do.
3. Elastic Waistbands: After eating those giant helpings of stuffing and 28 bread rolls, I don’t think I really need to explain this one.
4. Ball Machines: Because sometimes you’re the only one left standing after a feast like that.
5. GU Energy Gel 8 Pack: Once that food coma hits, you’re going to need all the energy you can get.
6. Ball Magnet: Trust me. This’ll be you’re new best friend. No more wasting energy trying to gather tennis balls together, instead pick them up from one collective spot.
7. adidas micoach Speed Cell: Just in case the feeling after the meal isn’t motivation enough, track your movement and stats to get back in tip-top shape.
8. Sweatbands: Bring it on, meat sweats.
9. Sugarpova: Let’s face it. No matter how much we eat for Thanksgiving, we will always make room for dessert.
10. Pro-Tec Roller Massage: You’re going to need a good night’s rest for the early morning Black Friday shopping spree. Treat yourself to a relaxing massage and fall into the deep sleep you’ve been waiting for since that last bite at dinner.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!