It’s time to head back to school, and kids can get more use out of their favorite tennis gear as they head into the classrooms. These five items were handpicked by our 11-year-old model as what to wear this school year.
1. Nike Boy’s Fall Net Short: Let’s start with the basic short he chose to wear with all his tops. Having one go-to short means fewer style decisions to make on rushed mornings.
2. Nike Boy’s Fall JDI Swoosh T-Shirt: Tees are easy and can easily be worn to tennis practice after school.
3. Athletic DNA Boy’s Spring Match Chaos Crew: This performance crew makes a statement. No one is going to miss this shirt going down the hallway.
4. ATP World Tour Youth Logo Hoodie: For cooler days, this hooded sweatshirt is warm and comfy.
5. Nike Vapor Max Air Backpack: A school necessity, the backpack will carry everything they need and more.
It’s high traveling season, and most everyone likes to take a break with a weekend away or vacation. Something not everyone likes to do, however, is pack. So I took the liberty of picking my five must-haves for the active woman on vacation.
Summer is here, the temperature is rising and the deals are getting hot here at TW. Check out the best deals we have on footwear right now at Tennis Warehouse — these shoes get high regards in our book because of their price matched with their performance! But don’t just take our word for it, grab a pair or two and try them out yourself!
1) Babolat Propulse 4
A solid option when it comes to comfort and durability on the court, the sleek looking Propulse is loaded with stability and cushioning and will keep your feet comfortable. With an explosively fast feel, the Propulse also has a customizable fit and durability that you will enjoy! Backed by a six month outsole guarantee, we think these would be a solid option for the player who spends hours at a time grinding away on the court.