Take a look at some of the fashions and gear of the pros in Flushing Meadows. Click through the photos with the buttons below.
It’s time to head back to school, and kids can get more use out of their favorite tennis gear as they head into the classrooms. These five items were handpicked by our 11-year-old model as what to wear this school year.
1. Nike Boy’s Fall Net Short: Let’s start with the basic short he chose to wear with all his tops. Having one go-to short means fewer style decisions to make on rushed mornings.
2. Nike Boy’s Fall JDI Swoosh T-Shirt: Tees are easy and can easily be worn to tennis practice after school.
3. Athletic DNA Boy’s Spring Match Chaos Crew: This performance crew makes a statement. No one is going to miss this shirt going down the hallway.
4. ATP World Tour Youth Logo Hoodie: For cooler days, this hooded sweatshirt is warm and comfy.
5. Nike Vapor Max Air Backpack: A school necessity, the backpack will carry everything they need and more.
It’s high traveling season, and most everyone likes to take a break with a weekend away or vacation. Something not everyone likes to do, however, is pack. So I took the liberty of picking my five must-haves for the active woman on vacation.